Are your debts becoming unmanagable?
You could write off part of your debt and freeze interest charges to make them more affordable!
If you have debts of £15,000 or more, owe at least 3 different creditors and are finding it difficult to make repayments each month, then you could qualify for a Debt Management Plan.
A Debt Management Plan is an informal process of negotiating with your creditors to write off some of your debts to a more affordable level. It could mean your monthly interest is frozen or reduced and allows you to repay your debts at a rate YOU can afford.
Plus, if your financial circumstances change, your Debt Management Plan can be cancelled at any time – without penalty.
The benefits of a Debt Management Plan include:
- Write off part of your debts
- Freeze or reduce interest charges
- Just ONE affordable monthly repayment
- All negotiations with creditors are handled for you
- Avoid consequences such as bankruptcy or loosing your home
- Your long term credit rating is not affected
- Simple balance statements of your new affordable repayments
- Ability to cancel at any time - without penalty
If your monthly credit outgoings are, or becoming more than you can afford, call FREE today on 0800 783 8871 and we'll check to see if Debt Managment is suitable for your financial circumstances - or if another option may be better.
Our Debt Management team can help guide you through the simple application process and answer any questions if you're unsure which option is right for you. So call today - before it gets too serious.
Apply online now
I would like to apply for a...
Not sure which option is
right for you?
No problem! Simply call us today and we'll check which one better fits your financial circumstances based on the details you provide - making it easier for you to make the right decision.